IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- The Great Reno Balloon Race (GRBR) is a weather-driven event. Please understand that GRBR cannot control weather, and cannot refund event tickets. Once an event ticket order is placed, all purchases are final, and no refunds are available. This is clearly stated in our terms and conditions and can also be found on our website at https://renoballoon.com/event-info-refund-cancel-policy/.
- All Cloud 9 VIP Club tickets will be sent digitally via email. For your convenience, each ticket will have a QR code.
- All parking passes and Cloud 9 wristbands will be mailed.
- All persons, including, but not limited to patrons, volunteers, vendors, and/or the general public will only be granted access to the Cloud 9 VIP Club tent with the presentation of a valid digital pass/wristband. Each person must present a digital ticket.
- For the safety of public, the GRBR event prohibits smoking/vaping/pets.
- The Cloud 9 VIP Club tent is located on the east side of the park. An optional round-trip shuttle cart will be provided from your bus drop-off location to the Cloud 9 VIP Club tent. Please keep in mind that despite our best efforts to prepare the pasture field, the Cloud 9 VIP Club tent is in and upon uneven surfaces during a lightly lit environment. Although GRBR does its best to prepare the pasture field, you must be physically capable of walking yourself to and from the Cloud 9 VIP tent.
- Cloud 9 VIP Club tent will be open 4:00-9:30 a.m. Food and beverage service will discontinue at 8:30 a.m. on each day of the event.
- Parking Pass Allocation for Cloud 9 VIP Club Tickets:
- 1-4 tickets in one order will receive one (1) parking pass.
- 5-7 tickets in one order will receive two (2) parking passes.
- One table in one order will receive three (3) parking passes.
- Parking passes will be mailed beginning on August 1st. Orders placed separately are shipped separately. Delivery times will vary based postal delivery locations/destinations.
- The last day to make a ticket/pass transfer request is July 31st at 5 P.M. PST. All requests must be made via email to email@example.com
- The last day to update your shipping address or to make a ticket/pass transfer request is July 25th at 5pm PST. All requests must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking passes will begin mailed around August 1st. Orders placed separately are shipped separately. Delivery times will vary by destination.
GRBR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By placing an order with the GRBR, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the GRBR terms and conditions as outlined herein.
- You acknowledge and agree that the GRBR is a weather driven event. Once an order is placed, all event ticket purchased are final and no refunds are available.
- Entertainment, services, and offerings may be modified or limited in capacity; and they are subject to change, closure, cancellation, and/or discontinuance without notice due to weather, governmental authority directives, and/or any other good faith reason, without liability to GRBR. No refunds are offered as a result of any such governmental directives, weather changes and/or event cancellation(s).
- The GRBR is not responsible for Cloud 9 VIP Club lost ticket orders – digital or mailed.
- The GRBR is not responsible for third party ticket sales.
- If you cannot attend the GRBR event for the day upon which you have purchased your Cloud 9 tickets and/or parking passes, you may transfer either to another event day for the same year or to the next event year. Request(s) must be made by July 31st at 5 P.M. PST. All requests must be made via email to email@example.com.
- Tickets purchased on GRBR’s website are subject to a per ticket service fee which is non-refundable once the order is placed. In some cases, delivery prices will also be owed. You may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event (also known as a “ticket limit”). This ticket limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel any or all orders and tickets without notice to you if you exceed the posted ticket limit(s). This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other correlated information.
- Orders are processed only after a billing address, and other billing information has been reviewed and verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for an event ticket order which can delay processing and delivery. In such cases, we will attempt to contact you using the information you provided to us at the time of your purchase. If we are unable to reach you after our initial attempt, we may cancel your order and we may sell your tickets to another customer without further notice.