Did you capture a high-flying moment from your 2015 Great Reno Balloon Races adventures? Why not submit it and be in the running for some great prizes? We’ll take your photo submissions from September 11 through September 15, 2015. Check out the rules below before you enter.
So- submit early, submit often, and thanks for taking to the skies with us!
HERE’S THE LEGAL STUFF:
- This contest is open to amateur photographers only, please. (This means you take photos for fun, not for profit.) If there are any questions, you may need to show us proof of your amateur status. (That’s usually your tax return, if you were wondering.) All submissions should be submitted online at travelnevada.com/contests.
We won’t take any submissions earlier than September 11, 2015, nor later than September 25, 2015.
Enter as many photos as you’d like.
- Photos should show a faithful representation of the subject matter. Basic color correction, sharpness adjustments, etc. are allowed, but no significant image manipulation. HDR photos are acceptable, as are basic Instagram filters.
- The Great Reno Balloon Race and the Nevada Commission on Tourism get to use any contest submissions in our ongoing marketing efforts to promote the race or the State of Nevada. (It’s still your picture, you just agree we can use it.)
- Entries will be narrowed down to ten by a crack team of photo junkies. We’ll then open up the voting from October 1, 2015 toOctober 8, 2015. The top three vote-getters will score:
- The first place photo winner will receive a balloon ride at the 2016 Great Reno Balloon Race
- The second place photo winner will receive an official 2016 GRBR jacket!
- The third place photo winner will receive an official 2016 GRBR poster and pin!