2022 AERONAUT REGISTRATION
We are excited to announce that membership is FREE to anyone wanting to volunteer with GRBR! Register to volunteer for the 2022 event here: https://bit.ly/GRBRAeronaut2022
If you are an organization or service group interested in volunteering at The Great Reno Balloon Race, please contact the GRBR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an Aeronaut?
The Aeronauts are the official volunteer group for The Great Reno Balloon Race. As an Aeronaut, you get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to put on such a magical event.
Aeronaut Membership includes:
1. Crew training and a crew achievement program
2. GRBR apparel and parking pass for fulfilling duties (Must work at least two event mornings – Thursday, Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday – in order to receive)
3. Members get to actively (hands-on) assist pilots and are an active part of The Great Reno Balloon Race
4. Saturday Tailgate Party on the field
5. Holiday Appreciation Party in late November/early December for all members who have completed shifts
6. Opportunities to assist hot air balloon pilots as a crew member throughout the entire year
2022 Meeting Dates
Volunteer Check-In Party
Date: September 7th, 4 to 6 p.m.
Location: Rancho San Rafael Park, Peavine Pavillion
Aeronaut Holiday Party – invite only
Date: December 1st
Location: Sands Regency
RSVP link will be sent out via email after the event
2022 Crew Training Dates
All crew training will take place at Rancho San Rafael Regional Park (unless noted). Meet at the Chinese Pagoda.
September Crew Training
Date: September 7th, 6 to 7 p.m.
RSVP HERE: https://forms.gle/k2JXiQketL7K7sje9