2022 AERONAUT REGISTRATION
We are excited to announce that membership is FREE to anyone wanting to volunteer with GRBR! Register to volunteer for the 2022 event here: https://bit.ly/GRBRAeronaut2022
If you are an organization or service group interested in volunteering at The Great Reno Balloon Race, please contact the GRBR Office at email@example.com
What is an Aeronaut?
The Aeronauts are the official volunteer group for The Great Reno Balloon Race. As an Aeronaut, you get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to put on such a magical event.
Aeronaut Membership includes:
1. Crew training and a crew achievement program
2. GRBR apparel and parking pass for fulfilling duties
3. Members get to actively (hands-on) assist pilots and are an active part of The Great Reno Balloon Race
4. Saturday Tailgate Party on the field
5. Holiday Appreciation Party in late November/early December for all members who have completed shifts
6. Opportunities to assist hot air balloon pilots as a crew member throughout the entire year
2022 Meeting Dates
Aeronaut Kick-off Party
Date: June 2nd, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Rancho San Rafael Park, Chinese Pagoda
RSVP HERE: https://bit.ly/Kickoff22RSVP
July Aeronaut Meeting
Date: July 21st, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Ellen’s Park – 12450 Creek Crest Drive, Reno, NV 89511
August Aeronaut Meeting
Date: August 18th, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Volunteer Check-In Party
Date: September 7th, 4 to 6 p.m.
Location: Rancho San Rafael Park, Peavine Pavillion
Aeronaut Holiday Party – invite only
Location: Sands Regency
2022 Crew Training Dates
All crew training will take place at Rancho San Rafael Regional Park (unless noted). Meet at the Chinese Pagoda.
June Crew Training
Date: June 11th, 7 to 10 a.m.
July Crew Training (GRBR Media Event)
Date: July 14th, Time TBA
August Crew Training
Date: August 20th, 7 to 10 a.m.
September Crew Training
Date: September 7th, 6 to 7 p.m.