IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
- The Great Reno Balloon Race is a rain or shine event. All sales are final – there are no refunds or cancellations.
- Cloud 9 VIP Club ticket orders are limited to 16 tickets per day. If you wish to purchase more than 16 tickets per day, please contact the GRBR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Cloud 9 VIP Club tickets will be sent via email; each ticket will have a QR code. All parking passes will be mailed.
- All persons, including, but not limited to, patrons, volunteers, vendors, and general public will only be granted access to the Cloud 9 VIP Club tent with a valid digital pass.
- The Cloud 9 VIP Club tent is located on the east side of the park. A round-trip shuttle will be provided from your bus drop-off location to the Cloud 9 VIP Club tent. Keep in mind the tent, although we prepare the field as best we can, it is on uneven pasture in a park in a lightly lit environment; you must be physically capable of walking yourself to the tent.
- Cloud 9 VIP Club tent will be open 4:30-9:30 a.m. with food and drink service ending at 8:30 a.m.
- Parking Pass Allocation for Cloud 9 VIP Club Tickets:
- 1-4 tickets in one order will receive one (1) parking pass.
- 5-7 tickets in one order will receive two (2) parking passes.
- One table in one order will receive three (3) parking passes.
- The last day to update your shipping address or to make a ticket/pass transfer request is July 25th at 5pm PST. All requests must be made via email to email@example.com
- Parking passes will begin mailed around August 1st. Orders placed separately are shipped separately. Delivery times will vary by destination.
The Great Reno Balloon Race is not responsible for third party ticket sales.
If you cannot attend the event day for which you purchased Cloud 9 tickets or parking passes, they can be transferred to another event day for the same year. Transfer requests must be made by July 25th at 5pm PST.
Tickets purchased on our Site are subject to a per ticket service fee and a non-refundable per order processing fee. In many cases, delivery prices will also be owed. You may be limited to a specified number of tickets for each event (also known as a “ticket limit”). This ticket limit is posted during the purchase process and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. We reserve the right to cancel any or all orders and tickets without notice to you if you exceed the posted limits. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Orders are processed only after a billing address, and other billing information, has been verified. Occasionally, we receive incorrect billing or credit card account information for a ticket order that can delay processing and delivery. In these cases, we will attempt to contact you, using the information provided at the time of purchase. If we are unable to reach you after our initial attempt, we may cancel your order and may sell your tickets to another customer without further notice.